SeaLogs' 2019 Year in Review & Vision for 2020
2019 was a great year for SeaLogs. Our Digital Logbooks and Fleet Management solutions have continued to evolve and our mission to revolutionalise Maritime Operators by transitioning them from paper and into a paperless future has been full-steam ahead.
Evolving with SeaLogs
This year we have focused on enhancing our product to be more intuitive and user-friendly. This process will be on-going and will continually improve and your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
In-line with our roadmap – here is a quick snapshot of our larger projects for 2019:
- Tug boat logbook, with Towline count and notifications around inspections
- White-water rafting logbook, with reports on river flow levels and tracking events such as Flips, Wraps, MOB.
- In combination with Auckland Transport, we can now send Ferry information direct to their Command Centre.
- New software upgrades (due 2020).
- But there is much more...we have completed a whopping 218 tasks to date for the year, and the years not quite over yet...
So What About 2020?
We have a huge year planned! Here is a snapshot as to what the future holds:
- A software upgrade to be released
- Updates to our UI and colour scheme
- Native app coming soon
- New Website
- Templated Logbooks
- Vessel Tracking
- Inspections and much much more...!
Each day we're sailing forward, we're innovating, we're improving and we're getting better than the day before!
Join us for the adventure into a digital future!